Nowadays, mask is a must! It has been implemented as a global standard as one of the easiest way not to catch Covid-19.


However, this kind of health protocols can't be easy to do everytime. Personally I've missed wearing a mask sometimes and I knew that was wrong. Today I decided to make a mask from my brothers old polo and I will share also how I made this face mask.


Measurement: 26cm x 19cm (2 pieces for front and back)


1.After measuring, cut out the fabric and fold it into half and fold it again then cut the edge atleast 3 inches.(see photo below)



2.After cutting the edge, lay flat the fabric and mark the center part which will be your guide when tracing the curve. (see photo below)


3.Now sew the curve part follow downwards but remember not to sew both sides of the fabric.

4.Fold again the fabric like in the photo and sew it also.


5.Fold it again to form like a big letter "N" and fold the edge. Sew this straight downward so that you can put garter. 

6.Get your right measurement so that you can be sure that it will fit you.


Hope you'll like it as I did. I love the fitting and I am able to breath. Try it for yourself :)


Gracias ❤

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post