Hey guys! How are you? Let me share my newest art work for today. 

To my canvas (Oslo Paper)
Color used (Colored Pencil)
Ball point ball pen
Pencil


1.SKETCH


Starting with the cap follow by hair and face. 


Then I sketch the rest of the hair, neck, shoulder and back angle.



2.MARKING

I used this ball point pen and trace all the pencil marks.

I added some details, bold and extra thickness to some lines.

Then clean all the pencil marks and erase it.


3.COLOR

I start in the hair area first. Combine yellow and brown shades.

Then it's clothes using pastel color just to give it a summer looking vibe.


Follow then by the cap. I chose moss green (if I'm not mistaken) Not to warm not to light.

Blend it together... 


Now it's done! Hope you like it?!

All photos are mine :)


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post