Hey guys! How are you? Let me share my newest art work for today. Pencil sketching was fun to do anyways here some things that I used.


To my canvas (Oslo Paper)
Pencil


1.SKETCH

I start with the face, bangs and neck. Follow by the hair and shoulder.


Next I did was her arm up to her lower body. I draw the hair and make it look longer.


I added some details, bold and extra thickness to some lines to make some stroke into it's clothes.


2.SHADING

I start in the hair area first since the pencil that I used eventually fade after awhile. I don't know why it's happening. 


I've got to get back to those lines that I used to draw and enhance boldness and shadows.


Lately I'm loving using pencil in my art work. Though it looks so simple but anytime I finished something out of pencil, I am amazed and felt that it is a classic type fo art.

Now it's done! Hope you like it?!



All photos are mine :)



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post