Last night I have a chance to get back my old social media account and recover some old photos of my dog name "Liit or liet" means small or tiny. 

After 9 years, I am glad that I have saved those photos and now I tried to sketch her cute and bubbly face using pencil. She is my first pet that grew up with me for 10 years  Up to now, her memories remains like my recent dog (ChuChu) as well. Dogs will have a special part in my heart and I don't now when will I able to decide to have a pet. 


Anyway, this is my first try to sketch a dog's face though, but I am eager to do it as good as I can. 


I used a pencil and my notebook.


1.SKETCH

I draw her upper head connecting towards the ears. Then cross over the part to jaw line.


Then proceed to the center part, the nose, her eye brow and follow both of her eyes.


I draw her lower teeth and make sure that she looks smiling :)


2.SHADING and STROKE


I tried to create a fur look like but it's kinda' hard so for this one, I just draw tiny stroke for those black area shades.


Since I am using a notebook, the way it looks like was way to far for what I am expecting if I draw it in a clear paper. 

However this is just my practice tool and test if I was able to create something different to my type of art. I know that it doesn't look perfect and beautiful but this one will be my start to sketch using pencil and challenge myself to learn things out of my comfort zone.


Here is her final look... Hope you like it?!


Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post