Hey guys! How are you? I tried to draw the newest sequel of Inuyasha's daughter. This sequel called "Yashahime: Princess Half-demon" 

I don't like the title, I hope they change it before they release it for viewing:(
(Anyways, just my opinion)


To my canvas (Oslo Paper)
Ball Point Pencil
Pencil
Colored Pencil


1.SKETCH


I start with the face, bangs and neck. Follow by the hair and shoulder.



Next I did was her arm up to her lower body, bow and her clothes.


I added some details, bold and extra thickness to some lines to make some stroke into it's clothes.


2.MARKING WITH PEN


I've messed around her chin, so I have to draw some bold lines beneath her chin. 


I also do the hair using ball pen and to some other details.


3.COLOR

I don't have dark shades of red so this one really an accurate color compared to the original and final look.

Blend it all together 'till I achieve a decent color. Vibrant colors are needed when it comes to anime. So I guess this one don't look attractive.

Now it's done! Here is the final look...



All photos are mine :)



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post