ARTS for me stands for as:

A-ppreciate
R-andom
T-hings
S-killfuly

While I'm still stuck and not able do my music stuff, I have so much time to get back to one of my childhood hobby or should I say it is one of my unfulfilled dreams in the past. I remember I started to draw decently when I reached the age of 10. I can't remember how did it all start, but then eventually my interest in arts was gone until I started my High School life.

Though most of my hobby I've never been so serious about it (singing and drawing) maybe that's why my goal was unclear. I've ended up to be contented having a regular job with 8 hours working, 4 hours travelling (back and forth) once a week day off and minimum wage earner. I haven't realized that my God given skills and talents that was with me all through out this year can give me assurance in the future.

Making a living out of our passion is priceless. Those people who'd enjoyed the fruits of their hard work has so much more to say. At this moment of my adolescent years, how I wished that I've already knew all of these things. If ever I was able to know what's truly needed to achieve my goal in life, maybe today I have my own house and lot and have a better future.

Now these things may not be too late for me to achieve my dreams, I am now ready to explore new things and create a better of version of me this year. Though this pandemic causes us so much anxiety and stress, this situation cannot be controlled but we can create this scenario to unleash and learn new things. Thanks to internet this will be a lot easier to learn something new at home!


I have said a lot again as an intro;


Now I am into my first quarter of my recent drawings which I shared to you. These are my first 9 pieces of art work mixed in using pencil, colored pencil and ball pen. 

To be honest I wandered how it actually feels to use a standard art materials like for pencil sketches, good quality of colored pencil and one of my greatest fear to try was using an actual paint.When I tried to used an oil pastel before, I am not comfortable using it, aside from the fact that my oil pastel don't have a smooth finish. 

But as I wanted to be able to draw decent art work, I know I have to learn those things. Since my attention only focus to anime art, other method and techniques in drawing was hard to understand. I've learned to adjust and follow some basic standards in drawing anime too. It was fun to do and I never get bored after all:)

Now looking to these drawings which I draw made me feel amazed. I have witness my own imperfections and progress at the same time. I couldn't believe that my childhood hobby could back and now it helps me to earn money little by little. Should I take it to thd next level? Well, as of now I am so interested and I know that it will be my new skill added to me. Stay tune for my second quarter of art work and we'll gonna see the difference of my drawings after a month.


Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post