They say that childhood during 90's was the best and I can say that it is correct. There are many option playing around outside with friends and mostly those games are well participated and enjoyable. On the other hand, those days was filled with animè or cartoons that children loved to watch.

Sailor Moon was one favorite cartoon program way back to primary days. I can't skip any episodes and all of the characters was so adorable. They are all female squad that protects those in needs. I admit that remembering the story of it was hard after many decades has passes by. That's why today, I am giving myself a chance to draw Sailor Moon. I am excited to to share it to you and show you how I did to create and decide to change it's original color.



1.I draw the face, hair and neck. I started usually figuring out the exact angle of it.



2.Then to the body, clothes, hands and hair details. 

3.When I am contented to it's look, I started to trace the pencil marks using a black ball pen.


4.Fill all the angle and edges, at this point I can add details permanently so I need to be extra carefull while doing this.


5.I erase left pencil marks and proceed to color it using a colored pencil.


6.At this point, I was really bothered with the colored pencil that I use. Since it's color not so vibrant, I decided to replace all the red shade color and change it to black. 


7.By doing this, I created a more sophisticated and elegant look combine with blue and yellow color.


8.I color the hair with some black and the sleeve part of her dress. 


I can say that I do a makeover to this character. I love how it was finish and I hope you will like it. 


Here is the final look:



See you on my next blog.


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post