Hi everyone today I tried to draw a male character from a well-known Manga Anime Series Naruto. Honestly I am not a fan of this anime but my nephew loved this series and he always drew those characters. I just found this one while browsing in the internet and think if I can try to draw this one. 



What I used here:

Pencil
Plain bond paper
Black ball pen
Colored pencils (black,gray,moss green, and orange)


How I did:

1.I draw him with a lighter shade of pencil. I do the hair stroke details too.


2.Now the nine tails cat. This is so cute and adorable. In this way I draw the hand of Kakashi connected to nine tails. I struggle on this part specially to nine tails.


3.I start to color the hair strand first. Blending the black and gray color. 


4.I put color with his clothes and nine tails. I create a simple details to look that it has fluffy fur. 


Here is the final look, hope you like it.


Sorry if I don't talk so much today, my mind can't handle so much words in my head 'cause I'm not feeling well. Hoping a good sleep tonight may help. Good night everyone...


Gracias 😴

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post