Hi everyone, how are you doing? Today, I decided to give a make over, a remake or recreating my Art work #5 which I find it to be perfect on time to do this. Here's how I did this.



1.I put some blue colored ball pen in all the white area. I wanted to a lighter blue color but I don't find a lighter one. 


2.I draw a dramatic border to make it more cooler using a black ball pen and a marker to achive more bold and intense color. Add some pointed details to the borders helps too.


3.I put also some designs some dots and shaky lines. 


4.At this point I chose to use a blue colored pencil which I think that is much better that I put it first instead of using blue ball pen.


5.I used a blue marker to color the dots and little circles that I draw inside the border.


6.I explore to change the center into yellow. I'd like to achieved a much brighter yellow tone but the colored pencil is not enough to fill on this.



Though it is just a remake, I put effort to achieve and experiment the colors that was available to me. It's kinda hard to color your art and wanting more to make them more attractive and expressive. I am now thinking to buy some colors with a sketchpad of course. By the way, thank you for always checking my simple art work with limited resources though. I really appreciate it an inspires me to do even more. Hoping all of you are good today. 


Gracias 😘❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post