I have a new art that really requires a very very tiny details and that is a miniature tree made from wire.


Some miniature artist had influences me to try just some of miniature version like this. I kinda like Diorama  and how to make it realistic. There are many tutorial that I've seen and I looked for cheap DIY's that I can try. So today I will share how I made my simple version of miniature tree that anyone can do also. Let's get started.


Things you'll need:



Tiny Wire

Plier (Small)

Plaster

Acrylic Paint (Brown)

Super Glue and DIY leaves


Instructions:


1.Cut the wire at least 2-3 inches long. Using a plier I twist the wire and tried to imitate tree branches.

2.I fold the edges of the wire and and do some twist. By doing this I created look alike branches. 


3.Once I'm done, I brush it with some plaster towards the trunk and the root part to hide some imperfection.



4.I allow it to dry before applying brown acrylic paint. Then using a super glue I add the leaves carefully.


Though I used my DIY leaves into this miniature tree, I think that this tree is not bad for a first timer without proper resources of creating a miniature tree. Hope you'll like it and see you around.


Gracias ❤️


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post