I'd still don't know how to start. Words can't express what I really feel right now after one of my cat's kitten say goodbye to us today.


Just a few hours before she dies, I decided to clean their place full of dirt and we all know how bad cat's stool. So the 3 kittens went outside and play around. While they were enjoying outside environment, I continue to my unfinished things to do at home. I am used to see them just walking around without any thoughts that one of them will die at a very short of time.


Around lunch time, my nephew notice that one of the kitten was lying down. He held into his hand and the kitten act like in a paralyze with so much pain. I rushed towards them and carefully check what was her real condition. I was shocked how she look like, how she move, how she response and how her breath eventually fading. I tried to gave her some breath of mine and blow towards her and she looks fine while I'm doing that.


I have no idea what trigger or what really happen to her. I was shock and hoping that she can make it and recover after few minutes. I tried to give her some water and gently tap into her mouth. She was so helpless. That moment bring me back of losing my beloved dog ChuChu. The pain was striking my inner self. Though were hoping that she can survive, the fact that her body didn't look good was there.



We keep an eye upon her up to her last breath. I saw her last minute of breath. I saw how her eyes changed.

I saw how she fought...

I feel how it was hard for her to deal with that pain inside of her. 


Now that she say's goodbye, that moment was added on my saddest part of my life. I didn't expect that her life would be short as I looked in advance that they would grow together. Up to this moment, there's a lot of question what really happen and what is the cause of her death. 



I looked to her mom and placed beside her. She just took a glimpse of smell then sat bedise her one and only daughter. I don't know if my cat understand that one of her kitten just died today. As a pet owner, losing pets was a trauma. One of my last word that I told her. You may rest now... Kindly please tell ChuChu that we really missed him and we will misses you too.


We put her beside ChuChu's grave. Though I just got a very short of time seeing her to grow and play, I would say that she was my favorite among the 3 kitten. The only pure black, the only girl and the kindest and sweetest of them all. Photos of her will be a remembrance how she was with her siblings 




I will missed you Barbie! 😭



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post