Posting something today seems so hard for me at the moment. The reason about it were too personal and family related problems. I knew that a maybe some of you experience disturbance like stress in writing. Though I can say that blogging helps me to aide some of my personal issues and been proven that I can make writing my own way of expressing myself.



Towards my life hardest battle this year and due to the pandemic, there are many opportunity and delayed projects because of the crisis. Many people struggle to begin again and keep on making way to survive day by day. The process of losing in battle and losing idea how to be able to produce new way to survive can run as a clichè. Life is uncertain but as a human, we needed to adjust and keep on moving with the flow of our lives.



We needed to adjust if we want to try something new. Moving forward needs courage and interest towards a new journey. I can't share yet what I am planning to start but I guess it can bring us into a new level. Starting out from scratch, many diy's, tutorials and different ideas has a big contributions to my new interest. This is a big challenge towards our artistic skills but not easy as 1,2,3.



I'd still love music 'cause it was my first love, but I think in this point of time arts and crafts was a perfect way to scape boredome and releasing creativity aside from the fact that it helps me to relieve stress. I needed a silent environment when I am doing my music and songwriting stuff. In drawing and sketching I wanted also to have a silent background.



Maybe this week I can share these things and I am hoping that you can still follow me as I uncover a new chapter of my life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post