Hi guys today I made my second original design concept using a pencil. This is my first try to create a girl with a short hair. I usually wanted to draw long hair as it gives the character more feminine looking. 

Anyways, this is my simple art work today. I decided not to copy anyone's drawing today that's why I made it. I really wanted to make my own character and to be able and proud to say that it was my own design etc.


What I love about drawing using pencil is how it was easy to sketch details, blend and bold it.


While doing her hair I was hesitant if this one will look good. No corresponding style or fashion added to it. 


Then I draw the neck and I dress it with a white turtle neck with checkered jumpsuit (sorry if it don't seem to be checkered)

I added a puffed sleeves into it to look elegant plus the necklace. I wish that her hair is visible so I can add earrings too to complete her look!

So here is my finish piece of art. Hope you like it!



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post