Doing an art work after a month was a bad idea specially when you wanted to draw and achieve
better result day by day. 


The process of drawing really helps me to forget stress for a while. I also struggle which one should I draw and forget drawing an anime. Having a not complete and proper drawing resources will not be the reason to draw, so today allow me to share my first drawing for the month of October.


First, drawing the facial features including the first sketch of it. Then I draw both of the eye, eyebrow and the bridge of the nose.


Second, I draw the entire nose down towards the lip area. Eventually going towards few details on hair strands and head dress.




Third, the last part was her warrior sexy suit. This kind of suit was not usual for me to draw. I'm a bit conservative specially when it comes to dress so it's kinda weird for me to draw the breast part of this lol:)


Now here is the final look... I don't know what exactly her name, but if you knew a mobile legend character that quite look like her kindly leave me a comment so I can know her 'cause I don't play that game yet. Hope you'll like it and I will do my best to get my hand to my art work daily routine.



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post