This afternoon my nephew wanted to learn how to draw a realistic art which I was a newbie also to this genre.


I told him that he needed to start to learn step by step facial features and there's no short cut for that. All I can teach him was from my personal experiences that I learned through watching tutorials. However, this was an usual for me since I wanted to focus on myself first before I am able to share it to other as well.




I give him just a simple guide, do's and dont's, tips and tricks. I draw an eye starting on a circle (the basic one) and asked him to follow whatever I have to do. I used composition scratch paper and my nephew draw to his sketch pad. I'm a little bit jealous of his sketch book 'cause I only used a bond paper for my art. 




My older brother's 3 daughters were just watching us and observe whatever we do. So I grab my phone and took this photo. They really enjoy art lessons but I only taught one of them. Maybe next week, I will plan to have an afternoon art lesson for my 6 nephew. I hope my 2 younger nephew will have to experience this kind of bonding some other time when the time allows us.


Thanks for reading my simple blog today. Enjoy every moment and treasure it , Keep safe!


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post