Hi guys, today I'm gonna share a muffin recipe that uses only an instant coffee mix. 


This muffin is my simple birthday gift for my nephew's birthday today. I don't have left cocoa or baking chocolate so I have to look for alternative ingredients available in nearby stores. Perhaps you may think that this can be compare to a mocha cake, and I think that you are right. Coffee makes this recipe level up and I don't use any egg and milk for this one.


However, you could add egg and milk if you'd like. I just wanted to show you how this budget friendly muffin recipe can be baked anytime as you wish. Here are the complete ingredients:


1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour

2 sachets of 3 in 1 Coffee Mix

1 tsp baking powder

½ tsp baking soda

½ cup sugar (add more if needed)

½ cup melted butter (you can substitute with oil)

1 cup water

Pinch of salt

Drops of vanilla

Nuts for toppings


Procedure:


1.Combine dry ingredients; flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.



2.Combine melted butter, water and 3 in 1 coffee mix. Mix well then gently pour in the dry ingredients. Set aside.


3.Pre heat the oven then prepare your cupcake molder with liners. 



4.Scoop batter at least ¾ full. I just made it into half so I can have more servings :)


5.Top with nuts and baked in your oven from 8-10 minutes. The cooking time will still depend on your oven. What I used here is an Oven Toaster so the heat was too high and no accurate thermometer for the heat.



6.Cool down your muffin and let it rest before serving. 



Note: I highly suggest that you use some condensed milk to add more sweetness.


This is the final look, hope you'll like it and make this one.




Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post