Hi guys I'm back to draw an anime and today let me share my newest drawing. If this may look that I am a fan of Kakashi, well my answer is no but... I like his character and he looks attractive if he was a real person though. I also chose to draw it bigger that can fit the whole bond paper. 


I've only used mongol pencil to draw this and let see what I did here.



I draw the left eye first to prevent the right side from smudging. This process of drawing an eye with mix of realistic drawing was fun to do so.




After awhile, I proceed to his right eye and did some shading. I also use my make up brush and my DIY blending stump to have softer shading. 



Then I continue to draw his nose with the facemask details. Luckily, his facemask has no design so I guess it is quite easy to draw. 



Here comes the hardest and most uncomfortable thing for me to draw:


The arms and hands would always be my weakness when it comes to drawing. I really don't know why it is hard to draw and the fact that it has to look like a hand makes my hand to draw it ugly. 


But I know that I have to work on it, not just only the hand and arm was my weakest point. I also struggle to draw a realistic strands of hair. Most drawing of anime don't have that kind of realistic hair strands. Perhaps in that way, I made myself an excuse not to learn and level up my skills in terms of drawing.


Back to my drawing, I made his clothes to look real as much as possible. Giving few details like the zipper of his jacket and trying to create color transition.



Now the head part; I draw this symbol towards his hair faster than I thought. Using a reference as my guide was a good option for this. 


Now here is the final look of Kakashi. Hope you'll like my simple drawing.






Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post