Awhile ago, there's a new trending game in the Philippines that capture our attention and seems too easy to play with friends.


However, when it comes to kind of games what I really like is word puzzle like scrabble. I enjoy exploring my word vocabulary and competing with other players online. I also loved puzzles and some role playing type of games that's why  this game (Among Us) caught my attention to try it for myself.


The gameplay was simple: Find out the impostor among your group mates. The impostor is the killer and you have a chance to vote for your suspicious co-players and the one who will get the highest vote will be eliminated.


Therefor my artistic side came along and try to draw the opening scene of the game play. I remember drawing like this when I was a kid. Though this drawing looks easy, I'd still enjoy doing this and bringing it into my paper. Here's how I did:







All the things that I used here was from my nephew's school supplies. They were generous to allow me to borrow and used their stuff. Maybe that's the reason why this drawing simple reminds me of me when I was a kid. So here's the final look of my drawing "Among us".

Gracias ♥️





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post