Hi guys, today let me share my newest pencil sketch of Ivana Alawi. She's one of the hottest vlogger/actress in the Philippines and she's got a bubbly sense of humor.


Now I tried to draw her using a Mongol pencil which I often used as I practice. I think that using a proper pencil for drawing can really help me to achieve bolder art work. Here's how I did in this drawing.



Sketching the shape of the face, eye, nose and lip. Then to her hair, neck, arm and hand.



Then into shading such details, I used my DIY blending stump and make up brush. I also use my pencil dust to apply to darker parts.



I don't achieve the exact hair strands and transition of darkness and light. 


Here is the final look of my drawing of Ivana Alawi. Though I don't replicate her actual look, I knew that this drawing can help me to achieve better drawing in the future. Hope you'll like my simple journey today.




Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post