Hi guys! Today I'm gonna try to draw my cute and bubbly nephew. She just turn 10 months old so I decided to my very first baby drawing and she is my perfect model for this.



Here's how I did this:

 

I draw a sketch of her face with all of facial features. 


There's no different trick or added some techniques here since I am just making my hand to do this as light handed as I can. Once I am satisfied about how it looks, I start to put shading and additional details for my drawing.



Achieving a bolder and darker shades of pencil was a big challenge for me since I don't use an appropriate pencil for that but I know that I have to work hard to achieve a closer look to what my eyes wantes to see in this drawing.


To be honest this drawing took me early to finish it the way that I expected it. Maybe because her facial details  don't have more details compare to an adult photos. However, as usual I am nervous to the the hair strands since her she has baby hair. I needed to put much attention on making her hair to look like soft and silky hair.


Now here is my simple drawing for today and I hope you can find time to check it. 



Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post