Practice makes perfect but some says that "Nobody is perfect." 


In this saying, which one do you believe in? I know that these two have different way of understanding it but for me I know that practice can really give you much better result than ordinary. While having the thoughts of nobody is perfect; my simple illustration for that is our personal features. They way our face and body have flaws, even celebrity they are willing to enhance that imperfection just to look perfect.


Now for more than 2 weeks after I decided to stick on a new field of art work, (pencil drawing and sketching) there are times that I don't want to draw if my mood is not in good condition. Ladies has mood swings so if you're a woman, you would definitely understand me lol! Kidding aside, I am now practicing to draw realistic art using my families photo and they give me honest opinion and I am open for any suggestions just to be a better artist in the future.



For my simple practice routine, I draw on a sheet of paper and start to draw an eye, nose, and lip. I've watched several video tutorial and one of them give an advice that I should have to practice the basic shading and having a reference as guide will help me to achieve and experience with myself that drawing realistic was way too hard than I knew before. All I know as of now that I should practice more and not to do it rush. Here is my sample drawing that I do.



My hands feels no pain, so I guess I do it in a right way. Being a self taught in drawing, I can't say that I can now draw anything. I'd still feel pressure to draw the face outline and the eye. I hope that in the long run of my new journey, I would be able to draw more closer look to my chosen reference and been able to make it look realistic not just an ordinary drawing. 



Thanks for reading it guys! Keep safe and be glad at all times...



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post