Hey guys! Let me share my newest member of my vegetable collection. I am proud to say that I was the one who produce my own seeds of eggplant which I made a blog about it. 


Now that rainy season just started here, some of my vegetable which was the first batch nearly to die. That's the sad part of having so much water during rainy season. That's why I decided that I'm gonna put my eggplant on a separate containers rather than planting it direct to the soil. I think that would be a better option for me just to save my future eggplants not to drown and die.


Here is the stages how long does it takes for them to sprout:



July 17, it began to show and sprout little by little.


July 20, it exceeds more leaves to sprout.


Then on July 26, they have doubled the size of their leaves.




July 30, I transfer them to individual recycle containers.


August 8, they adopted really well to the soil and the leaves grow wider.



Then on August 15, I transfer again some of the remaining eggplants to a larger container. This will be their permanent pot until they mature. 


I hope that it can bare fruits though they are not planted on a direct soil. I also put some of my vegetable peels and act as my organic fertilizer. 


How about you, have you tried to plant your vegetables like this before? 



Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post