Yesterday was a surprise day for us here at home 'cause we've seen our cat (mingming) gave birth again after 3 months since the last time she gave birth to her only kitty. 


However as seen in the photo, this kitty only lived for 2 days as far as I could remember. I don't know what happen to mingming after gave birth as she's not interested and attached to that kitty and she left the kitty alone in the middle of the storm without her breast milk that leads into little kitten's death.


Just a quick story; After she gave birth almost a week maybe she began to entertain suitors and I admit, I was angry at her because she seems didn't hurt for her loss but instead she kept on flirting to other cats. Then this month of July, we've notice that her tummy get's bigger and she gains a lot of weight. She is petitte cat that's why her tummy can easily be notice.


So yesterday I am busy with our laundry, around 10 in the morning, I was calling out for her and she respond to me with a loud meow follow by a tiny sound. I heard that tiny meow twice so I went outside and I saw mingming, then I saw below that tiny black object. I've touched it and to my surprise I shouted "mingming gave birth!) So I rushed and grab that first kitty and took the second kitty which she carries with her mouth.

I don't have any fancy bed prepared for her that's why I just got her a large laundry basin and place some cloth as their bed sheet. I looked around and check if that was all of her kitten but I've seen another one that looks like her! They are so adorable and their color was different to each other. Mingming's kittens always with the same color in the shade of white, orange and black so these colors of her kittens we're unique for me.


This is their position when mingming breastfeed them almost 24/7. Look at her nose, she couldn't fixed her self to look good 'cause she's so busy on her kittens. Like a human mother as she breastfeed her child, cats and dogs and other animals we're the same it terms of taking good care to their babies. Mother's love is exceptional.


Since my dog (ChuChu) passed away 3 months ago, the hurt and longiness was still here. I even got a dream of him and waking up crying for him. I knew that I couldn't have another dog like him again ever in my life. Now that mingming gave birth(which I treat her to be chuchu's sister) it gave me the happiness that was lost when chuchu died. This little happiness that I know chuchu won't feel envy about it because he loves cats than dogs :)


Maybe tomorrow I'm gonna share an individual photos of the cats while mingming is not around lol.



Gracias 😺

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post