Hi guys! Today I give myself a second chance to make am art using oil pastel. My first experience of using oil pastel was not perfectly neat that's why I told myself that I won't try to use oil pastel anymore.


But since I started to study and engage myself in learning the different method of arts, I knew that oil pastel was one of the common things I have to learn the proper way using and blending it. I've watch some basic tutorials online which gives me idea how oil pastel can be use in my future art work. 

However, my art for today which I will share today looks very basic but this is my way of letting you know that simplicity can be beautiful depends on other people's eye. 


Now here's what I did here:

I place my regular paper into my working table (our dining table as well) flat the paper using tape both sides. 


I chose the colors of blue (1), white (2) for blending and transition, pink (3) yellow (4) black (5) gray (6) some brown for the bottom part.


I used trim cotton cloth for blending the colors to white as a transition shades. Some oil pastel was much better that the one that I used here. Those oil pastel can be blend using just a tissue paper.


Starting with the first color (blue) and color it boldly with more effort to achieve more vibrant. Then add the white as the second layer, next the pink layer then follow below with white.


I add also yellow and black color for the mountain. I don't use any sketch for this art that's why the angle looks uneven. 


For the bottom part, I decided to have some gray color as a reflection of a water maybe and add also white and add some retouch of black colors. I add also a little bit of brown and blue color at the end and blend to the gray color.

Now I can appreciate oil pastel after I did this art, here's my simple Oil Pastel Art Work! Hope you'll like it...


Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post