I've never been tried to color my drawings even before I was a kid. I've just felt that I am contented enough how my drawings to be marked by a pencil. Maybe because I wasn't able to have a better crayons in the past so I don't have a chance to practice coloring my drawings in a right way. However I knew that art is more beautiful and attractive when you color them. It gives a character and more alive looking on your drawings. 

Basically some invest and uses on an expensive brand of colors for they know that this will give them a better result. Well, as for me I can use an ordinary color just to have a first try. I just used an ordinary colored pencil that I borrowed to my niece. So for today, I'm gonna show you how I draw and color my simple anime girl that I saw in the internet. Not totaly a copy cat but there are some difference.


First Step:


Using a pencil, I start to draw it's basic looks with a very gentle stroke. Starting to the face, bangs, hair, eyes, nose, arms, neck and the head phone.


Second Step:


I used a black ballpen with a big stroke. Then carefully trace all the pencil marks.

Third Step:


Erase the pencil marks to make it clean. I chose different colors for it's hair. I use brown, yellow, gold and orange yellow.

Fourth Step:


I started to color it's hair and carefully follow up the additional color that I chose. I blended them all together.

Fifth Step:

I proceed to color the head phones then to it's dress. She looks so pretty and naughty chic with that smile :)

Sixth Step:


I added a small and cute musical note as a design to her dress. I wanted to add more but I felt that it will not look good if too many designs on it.



Hey! Let me know if you like it. My hands are shaking when I draw this, maybe because I don't practice this skill more often. Hope you like it?!


Gracias ❤







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post