Hey guys! how are you today? Recently I was busy exploring new things or should I say one of my first love to do when I was a kid. Making arts and crafts was fun to do and enhances my skills in creating and imagining sort of things in my mind. I'm an avid fan of animè and watching anime plays a big role in my childhood days and in that way I discover that I can draw these cartoon characters. 

Honestly, I don't give a lot of time taking this skill in a  more serious level. Up to this point, I'd still can't believe that I can draw even several years had passes by without any practice in drawing animè characters. My niece encourage me to get back on my passion and without hesitation I give it a try. That's why today, I am now introducing you to my very first Daily Artwork Blog. By doing this I can compile my blog post related to artworks. Aside from that I can practice my hands and patience to work day by day. 

I am excited for my new journey and I know that starting this new chapter can open new doors for improvement and I am hoping that you will support me with my journey. Allow me to share my first artwork and   she's a cute cat girl. I will be showing how I start step by step.




1. I drew a circle (face shape) then eventually add some bangs, top part of the hair and the neck.

2.Follow up with hair both sides, the body and clothes on.


3.I usually draw last the eyes, nose and mouth. 


4.Now I get my ball pen and start to trace the upper part.


5.Proceed to the rest of the body and the eyes, nose and mouth.


6.I used an ordinary colored pencil. I mixed 3 colors on hair strands to make it look vibrant.



And I'm done... Hope you like it guy! See you tomorrow for my another artwork.


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post