Today, I tried to remake a funny and cute version of Miaka +just recently found on the internet). I remember watching this animè in my childhood days. A love story with action and mystery in one. Allow me to share how I did this animè.


I use colored pencil, ball pen, pencil and eraser.



As always, I start to draw the face and hair using pencil.



Then proceed to the body, hands and feet. This looks so easy but I really struggle when I draw the hand and feet. 


I switch in using ball pen and carefully trace all the pencil marks and erase the pencil marks. 


I've lost my brown colored pencil that's why I have to switch for some related colors. For her hair (original brown) I chose black so it can create more natural looking hair though.


Here is the final result!



Thank you and I hope you like it and see you on my next art work.



Gracias❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post