I challenge myself today to try making my own character design which I draw awhile ago. Lately I've been wanting to create and draw an anime or in style of manga character looking. As a newbie into arts, I also wanted to learn sketching a portrait of my love ones.


Honestly, my kind of hobby today is my stress reliever. Looking to other art works makes me eager to be a better manga artist. So here is my very simple girl drawing with a little hat and coat. I see to it that I can apply some colors to it but I decided to make it more simple as always. Here's what I did...



1.I draw the face and bangs follow by the rest of the hair and eye.

2.Add the coat and little hat to her hair. 



3.Then I start to use black ball pen. Added some bold shades of black to hair strands and other details.

4.Erase the left pencil marks to be clean.


5.For the final touch, I put pencil stroke as a background. Here is the final look.


Very simple and easy!




Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post