Hi everyone! How are you today? 

Allow me to share my newest art work today. She's a girl as usual lol and I draw this using pencil, black ball pen and colored pencil. 

All photos below is the process and what I exactly do first to draw anything out of scratch. Follow me for more :D


1.With a very light handed stroke, I start to draw the face shape, neck and upper hair with the ears both sides.


2.Then I continue the rest of the hair, arm, hand and clothes. 

3.There is no special tricks here but I just continue to make the hair strands to look visible so I decided to mark it more bold.


4.After tracing it with ball pen I erase pencil marks that is left and color it using colored pencil.

I added some few details which I think enhance it's beauty even more. Hope you like it guys!




Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post