Today I am back to draw an anime using a pencil alone. This time I tried not to copy and see what would be the result. To be honest, I am lazy nowadays doing some art since I was out of sheet on my sketchpad. Drawing makes me ease tension and stress and allow me to freed my myself a little while. 


Maybe that's why painting or any arts related was highly suggested and many people engaged themselves to art during the lockdown days. Some may see it as a common thing to do but for me, it's the best way to practice and enhance my skill over the years has passes by. I am thanking @hive community and all of you guys who gives encouragement to do more in the future. 

I guess this will be a new part of my routine this year! 


Now here's what I did today.


1.Got to start to draw the face shape first then her bangs to ear part.


2.I chose to make her hair to be tie up high. Draw some hair strands with shoulder.


3.Lastly I draw the eyes, eyebrow, nose and lip. I love what I did in her eyes, it's glowing...


4.I skip the part of marking it with ballpen. I just play with the paper texture, put some shadows and hair strands.


After few minutes it is done! There she is...


I don't know what I would call her but my fiancè told me that she looks like a character in some anime too! That makes me feel sad since I made this image out of my mind. Maybe I'm gonna try tomorrow to draw different hair style I guess? Hope you will like it!


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post