A few weeks ago, I have so much time to do house chores and having a general cleaning at home. Due to lockdown gave me more time for some stuff the I neglected to do most importantly cleaning at home. If you agree with me, do you find some old CD's stock at your room? 



If yoi have those CD's that was being covered with dust don't throw them away. Luckily, I found some CD's that still working but some are not. Since I don't want to throw them away, I will try to transform them into a wall hanging display that everyone will looked after it.

Here's what you need:

3-4 pcs. of old CD's
A Star Pattern
Scissor
Tape
Marker
Yarn

What to do:

1.Put a hot water on a small container or any vessel that won't melt and put the CD's and soaked for at least ½ hour. Towel them dry and wipe all the water then set aside.



2.Get a small sheet of paper and draw a Star shape. Cut the shape put, you can draw any shapes like circle and little crescent moon so it's up to you.


3.Using your marker, draw a crescent moon pattern using another CD's to have a perfect curve shape. For the stars repeat the process and cut them using a sharp scissor.


4.Get your yarn and cut according to your desire length. You needed 2-3 pieces of yarn but I only use 2 since I have only 4 stars. Using a tape, attach the yarn at the back of the moon and stars. If you have strong glues I recommend you to use that.


5.Level the yarn with the stars or you can try to alternate them. Remember that you will hang it so there should be a space between the two yarns. 




6.Collect those pieces of cut CD's and put those for some parts that looks dull. It can add more object aside from the stars alone.

Note: You will struggle to cut the CD's if you won't soaked the CD's on a hot water longer. Take off the stickers or the CD label for better appearance. Use a sharp and large scissors to have a neat edges.

Now your Moon and Stars Wall Hanging Display is done! I hope you give it a try and see what's your design looks like. Thanks for dropping by :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post