Speechless - Dan & Shay | Cover by Rachelle Ignacio



Are you a fan of Dan & Shay? This song really took my breath away when i heard it for the first time when they perform on Billboard Music Award with one of my favorite singer Tori Kelly last May 2019. Obviously, as a male duo they have a good quality voices and blending and additionaly the way they make songs was easy to listen. But because i also love pop country music genre, it became one of my favorite song in my playlist. 

$ads={1}
I looked and searched for backing track that has a female key for this song and i found a piano backing track. Though this is not the full band version of backing track that I've been looking for, i tried to sing with this backing track and it sounded better the way i expected it. This is just my second time to try singing accompanied by a backing track 'cause i always play guitar to make my own version of the song and key to to fit my vocal range.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post