Isa Pang Araw - Sarah Geronimo | Cover by Rachelle Ignacio


I would say that this song really stretches my vocal cord lol! Though i knew that this song was too high for me, I'd still chose to make a cover of this song to try and step out in my comfort zone. To be honest, i'm not a belter and i was fine to sing medium range of songs.

$ads={1}

This cover makes me think that higher range songs can be challenging and totally risky. But the good side about it, you can practice to expand your vocal range in the future and this song like this was a good jumpstart. However, this is my 3rd time in trying backing track for cover so i hope you will like it even this is not perfectly great like what Sarah Geronimo did. Anyways, this is also the official soundtrack of the movie "Miss Granny" starring Sarah Geronimo, James Reid and Xian Lim.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post