Make It With You - Cover by Rachelle Ignacio


This song was popularized by one of the talented group way back in 1970's. Well as a millenial maybe   an old love song seems uncomfortable to sing but luckily, a local band here in the Philippines revive this song and turn it into a new life. Ben&Ben is a full band with a twin brother vocalist/musician. This song became the official soundtract of a romantic comedy series. However, this song feels like you've been into the old school but never been bored while listening to this song.

$ads={1}
As they were twin brother, what i did here was to adjust the key to fit a female range of voice. That's why i used a capo to easily played it. Everytime i arrange a song according to a female range means a lot to me. It requires my full attention to identify which note would fit my voice range perfectly but sometimes, i was a kind of person wanted to challenge myself and trying atleast 1 note higher in a normal range. I don't think if it's good, but when my voice get tired faster, i will definetly switch back to the more safer key to prevent my voice for future straining lol.

$ads={2}
So there you go, this is my acoustic cover of Make It With You. Hope you like it! :)



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post