Last month I was eager to practice drawing almost everywhere, but things change when some personal problems suddenly occur and distracted me along the way. 


This is quite sad and develop bad effect on my art journey. Being lazy to draw everyday is not a good one to start. I knew that having a quiet and more peaceful background can really help your inner self to create and  draw better than good. My hand wanted to draw but my mind didn't like it. That's really annoys me and thought that I needed to take some rest and to understand what really matters.


So here is my last drawing for the month of August, she 's one of the member of an all female South Korean group, Blackpink. Many Filipinos loved K-pop and this group was one of them. I didn't knew that I will liked them since I am showing interest on K-pop lately. Things has change when I give a try to watch one of their songs (How you like that?) Perhaps, at my age I'm a bit older for this kind of music genre, but I admire them as a group and they are a really good dancers and singers as well. 


For the first member, I choose Ji-soo to be my subject and she was so beautiful. She's got an innocent and feminine look. The way she dances very feminine and her deep voice can be easy to recognize her to be different to her co-members. I've said a lot again, anyways, here's how I did to this drawing.





This was just my simple illustration how I did this drawing. Though for me, I didn't draw Ji-soo close to her actual look, I will still take this experience and keep this art as a remembrance if I progress in this field. 


Hope you'll like it and the other member of Blackpink is coming out...


Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post