A week ago, I've shared some updates on my cat's 3 little kittens and they haven't open their eyes yet. From that day, I think it takes only 3 days the 2 kittens began to open their eyes and started to see slowly. While the black cat was the last one to give a sign to open it's eye.


However, this journey of being able to make a blog from a cat's life evolution was fun to do. This cute family of cat was so adorable and I am impressed how the mama cat (mingming) was on hand and she was so devoted to took care of them. Round the clock breastfeed seems to tiring and makes her to lose some weight.


Here is some photo of them today. I can't took a more attractive photo since I only have few minutes to carry them as their mother was not around. 


This is the first cat to open his eyes, I called him "Spot".



The other one, I called him "Tiger"



And the last of them to open the eyes was the blavk one, I called her "Barbie" . She was so cute as a black female cat that's why I called her barbie like a black type of barbie.



Though they can walk, they look to be weak when standing. Maybe next week they can eat solid food and they will have more teeth too.


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post