Hi guys, today I am back to draw an anime and it's been a several weeks since the last time I draw an anime. After I engaged myself into portrait sketching, I'd still missed anime so now this will be a continuation of my Art Work series.


This is a simple drawing of a cute girl with no fancy features. I guess this drawing was a good start to draw an anime again. Here how I did to this drawing.



Basic sketching the shape of face, hair and ear. Follow by the lower body details sketch such as clothes and hands. 



This method seems to be faster than I did before. Maybe my constant drawing session create a good help  through out the process of my drawing progress. However, I can't say that I draw fast without any erasure. I'm still on my way to have more precise sketch and the proper way to draw how big or small would be my reference.



Going back to my drawing, I used a ballpen to mark this and erase all the pencil marks. I proceed to color it using oil pastel which I find it too hard to apply on drawing with some tiny details and angle. 


Just to keep my drawing to be neat, I have to trim some  from the oil pastel and used the tiny trim color to apply on the edges of my drawing. I need to be extra careful on uisng oil pastel 'cause a single mistakes can make my drawing into trash. I think that my effort and patience gave me a decent result. 



I love how oil pastel gives me vibrant and more alive color. I have to use small brush to apply some shades of shadow and it works. So here is the final look of my drawing for today. Hope you'll like it!



Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post