Hi everyone! I just wanted to share to you guys that I've been finally turn a bell pepper to red! For almost 4 months, I just got green bell pepper only and none of them turns red that why this one and only one was so precious to me and I'm happy to write a blog about it. 


About days 4 days ago, I just celebrated my birthday with no fancy food and gifts around me. As I aged and enter my adolescence stage, I wanted to have an intimate birthday celebration with my families but due to Covid-19, that's make it impossible since my 2 sibling lived far from us. There's a new lockdown period here in our province that's why travelling is not necessary. Though my desire to have that kind of celebration won't happen there's still a sad part of me.


The good thing about being adult, when it comes to birthdays you are no longer required to feel that material things matters. In my situation I just cooked what I have here and it turns out good 'cause I used my red bell pepper for my macaroni. I've already posted that recipe of mine that only uses ketchup no meat at all. Kindly check on my previous post.


I just thought that I recieved a better gift this year, being healthy and not ill was a great reward from Above. Having a peace of mind and no one of my relatives got infected to Covid was a gift too! Aside from that, this red bell pepper makes my macaroni to taste good and I am happy for that. Sometimes simple things in life was always neglected and taken for granted. Celebrating birthdays was a good way to bond with families and friends but the true essence of birthdays may have a deeper meaning.


Creating memories, being a good version of you and living without any illness was my perfect gift this year and still hoping that Covid-19 will have a solution not just from a vaccine but a miracle from God. If you're reading it, thank you for being a part of my birthday blog. Stay safe and stay positive whatever circumstances you may have at the moment.


Going back to my red bell pepper, here is the photo:





Gracias ♥️


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post