Hey guys, how are you? As I said last time, I will know share a recipe that uses my own made wanton wrappers no meat requires.


I know that siomai used to have ground pork and some other stuff, but today I'm gonna be making a very tasty recipe and taste like with meat using a Tofu. This recipe only consist of only 3 major ingredients. Tofu, sayote, garlic, salt and some seasonings.


Here's how I did this:



I cut the the sayote into tiny bits and set aside. 



I had 2 tofu then I just mashed it using a fork. 



I saute 1 clove of garlic then add the sayote and tofu. Season with some salt and extra seasoning and let it cooked for about 5 minutes. Allow it to cool before using it.



Now I proceed to the wrapping part, with my palm I put 1 tbsp of the tofu mixture. I fold the center and both sides upward and pinch it to seal. I tried to roll some mixture like spring roll and empanada shapes. 




I put some oil and fry it both sides till golden brown. Repeat the process until all are done. Best serve with toasted garlic, chili sauce or soy sauce with calamansi.



Here is the final look, hope you could try it by yourself!


Gracias ❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post