Hi everyone! Today I'm gonna test if I can draw a Portrait Sketch using my pencil. I don't have any experience in this kind of method that's why it's a big challenge for me doing this. 

I do some research how to sketch a human face which I tested here and it really helps me for first timer like me. I really admire those artist that are so good in any method of arts and I wanted to be like them in the future.


Now I will begin to draw basic face sketch as my guide.

Then I proceed to draw the eyebrow, eyes, nose and mouth. I do the basic shading towards the iris, pupil and crease.

Follow down with the nose area and the lip which took long for me sketch in proper way. I chose her hair to be slightly messy and curly.

I admit that this is my hardest thing I've ever done in my life when it comes to drawing. I am comfortable in doing anime and cartoon characters, but I know that if I was able to beat this stage I can be a better artist. 



This pandemic season allow me to get back into my old self and now making it alive again feels amazed. Though the virus was still there and no cure at all, my only way to have more time spending into more valuable things today matters. Wearing face mask, social distancing an limited outdoor activities really helps to avoid catching the virus. 

I hope all of you guys can find your one long lost hobby and make it alive again today. Who knows that this might help you in the future. For my next art work, I have a special model to draw, I hope that it will turn out good. 


Gracias ♥️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post