Ming-Ming and Sugar (Mother and Daughter)



After my dog's death, my world seems so quiet and less energy through out the day. Since he was gone I've lost a part of me that cannot be replace for other dogs. Some says that I need to have a replacement for him but I am not yet ready to have another dog aside from him.

Apparently, my 2 cats been so sweet and always follow me around just like my dog did when he was alive. I have weird thoughts that it may not be real but I feel that it was their way of saying that Chu Chu asked them to be with me and comfort me when he's gone. (If only I could talked to them like humans.)

This cats was with me for several years, they grow with my Chu Chu and they really love each other. Chu Chu hates dogs compared to cats that's why these cats was like him for some instances.


The mother cat (ming-ming) was with me maybe 4-5 years ago. We adopted her while she was a kitten struggling to survive on the road. Then this one was her daughter (Sugar) she was her one and only daughter for her second birth. I am able to took a video when she have birth to her and this was taken 2 years ago to be exact. It was a remarkable experience for us (my 3 nieces) to witness a cat's labor process. Here is the video below, i cut it 'cause it's too long.




Now that this mother-daughter cats was the only pet I have here, everytime they play around makes me smile. I took some photos and the most fun part of it, Sugar is ready to give a perfect pose. I am laughing while I was taken this photos 'cause it seems so natural for them to have a photo shoot on the grass.


Have you seen their cuteness? Though I love dogs than cats, as for now I am now contented to have them and won't replace Chu Chu for another one. In the right time, I know when will my hearts says that I finally found a dog that will be my best friend and stays with me for years.

How about you, what kind of pet do you have and you loved the most?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post