I just saw a flower that looks like a Corona Virus.


I've been living in a province for almost 6 years and so far I enjoyed it. There's a lot of benefits living outside the city and one of them was breathing fresh air with green grasses and trees around. 

My schedule for today was to collect dried/fallen branches which I used in cooking. I've always look around and see some flowers that blooms and started to capture them using my mobile phone. As I walked nearby to a tall tree, my niece (Jezreel) saw this round flower and told me to capture them. So I walk beside it's branches and seen the flower and closely looked at it. It was my first time to saw a flower like this and it really look like a toy from a far but when close up you will see that it's look like the Corona Virus.



It is round in shape and has corona virus rays that caught my attention. Though this color was not like the virus itself, my nerves give in to my senses of being scared of it. Yes I am a bit scared 'cause the fact how corona virus looks like was in front of my eyes. As you may seen in the photo, they were just like a simple flower but when you looked at them together, they scared me just a little bit. 


I took one of them out of the tree and see them not as scary after a while. The white corona rays was very soft and leave your hands with white dust that looks like a powder. When I smell this, it has fragrance that can be compared to Santan flower or Sampaguita flower but not exactly.


It is very light in weight and softer to touch and can break easily. Kids around here uses this to play and they knew it but they can't tell me what it really was. Even my niece didn't know what kind of tree was that but definitely it was worth to be seen and capture this one of a kind flower. 

What's your thoughts about this flower? If you know what kind of flower is this leave me a comment and share it to me. :D


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post