Binalewala - Michael Dutchi Libranda | Acoustic Cover by Rachelle Ignacio



This song became a big hit in 2019 and almost everywhere can be heard. So why Filipinos love this song so much?


Michael Dutchi Libranda is an Indie Music Artist and this song was his viral song that made him known not only on YouTube (where he uploaded this song) and for some Television appearance as well. Thought at his early 20's, this young artist was also a songwriter that captures brokennhearted teenagers or even adult for his heartfelt song meaning from Binalewala. I also wandered that there is more people who didn't experience a love that is meant for them, but instead always ending up to be hurt and ignored. After visiting his YouTube channel, there's more song written and sang by him, just only 2 was already had the music video itself.


I decided to do a cover of this song that can fit a female/girl version. As a musician this part was exciting. I'm trying to make my ear more sensible we're the song and my range can fit together. I didn't expect to love this song while rehearsing it. I also observed when you started to memorize the lyrics and start to sing it, you will feel the emotion inside this song. No wonder why this song loved by many and made a cover of this, so now I'm one of them!


I'm gonna put the chords that i used in this video. Acoustic guitar is better but if you have keys, no problem with that. If you are a girl who wants to play this song in the simplest way, this is perfect for you! But first you need a capo for this one girls.

Capo 3
Intro: C Em F Gsus G
Verse: C Em F G (2x) C Em F G Am Em F G
Refrain: C Em F G Am Em F G
Chorus: C Em F G Am Em F G, C Em F G
Bridge: Am Em F G (2x)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post