Adorable Home | Newest and Trending Offline Game this early 2020




There are lots of screen shots photo of this game that I didn't knew that it was an actual game available at Google Playstore. It's been a while since I played a game that will surely caught my attention then this one appear. To be honest my first impression for this games was just a low graphic looking game based on what i see on photos. One of the first thing I've been looking for a game was the graphics, so I wasn't expecting ending up looking and download it anyways. For some reason, the graphics was not low but the game developer chose to do this kind of look for this game that makes it more adorable like what they named it:)
$ads={1}


Been playing this for almost a week and I've been into the lounge area. Game streamer like Meghan Young share some photo of her own Adorable Home looks like and she already brought all the cats.People were asking her why she decided to buy the cats first. She answered this that the reason behind her strategy, the cats gives you more LOVE and the more cats that you've get the more LOVE you will have. I think she's right, the LOVE can be earn for doing task with the cats so your home can buy more items in the long run. However, some of my purchased items (MINE) can be used once. I've regret that I bought some items that cost me hundreds of LOVE then when I'm gonna put it on my lounge area, I need to replace and cannot add more for the area.


It was a waste of money (LOVE) which I bought items that cannot be used if there's only limited space are available for Lounge Items. As for a person who wasn't a game lover like me, this game makes a different one. I love the vibes how the game started. It greeted you with a joyful thought like you are a new couple starting to build your own family and decorating your home. This looks so realistic and creativity of individual will make a good looking home. At first, there's a bit tutorial as an introduction and guide you how to play it. Though it was easy to play, remember to understand the rules of the game and enjoy everything about it.
$ads={2}

Here is my Pro's and Con's in Adorable Home.

Pro's

1. Easy to play ( Even Kid's can play this)
2. Free to Download available on Google Playstore
3. Offline Game ( You can play this without using mobile data)
4. Cat lover's will sure love this game.
5. Decorating your home your is fun and it will make you to budget wisely on buying items that's only needed.
6. The money (LOVE) was easy to get or recharge like LIVES.
7. Kid's friendly
8. The background music of the game is good and feels that you're on an actual home.
9. Right pet's care promoted on this game.
10. Don't need to stay on the game for a long time to gain more LOVE.


Con's

1. Has limited spaces for multiple items purchased.
2. Cat's only available. I even more like dogs lol:)
3. Need 3,000 money (LOVE) before the garden area can access.
4. The characters in this game wasn't moving.
5. Beautiful items are too expensive.
6. Sometimes touch response is not accurate.
7. Some cat's so hard to please when it's time to make a stroke on them.



On the other hand, I would say that this game decently made a good introduction. A good review for each new games matter's most and I think people who loves this game gave a high ratings for this. For the mean time, I have to earn 3,000 LOVE so I can access the new area. I will be back soon to share my adventure for this game. If you liked this game, we can share our thoughts, photos of your home and many more. I'll be back soon!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post