Living in a Province | Is it Worth it?


I am happy to share in this blog my kind of life do i have. We currently living in this apartment for almost 5 years, not as good looking home but why we chose to stay here that long. The answer would be simple.

I love being surrounded by nature. Let me share some photos that i took this morning.



This fields of grass are fed by cows. This view is always greeted me with beautiful sunshine and it really gives me peace of mind everytime i will just sat down and look in this fields. This morning i experience a very cold breeze and makes the leaves fall everywhere. Christmas is just few weeks ahead.




My Dog (Chu Chu) always follow me when i go outside and just sniffs around.

Though we did not own this place, it really helps me to gain a healthy living and the clean air helps that too! We used to lived in a city for a long time, but to be honest, i am not missing that kind of lifestyle. Everyday there's a little surprises like this. Take a look at this beautiful gift from God.





Flowers like this makes me smile. It may look like a wild flower but they were so gorgeous. I took this photo just besides our house. I don't what they called this flower.

- - - -

Lesson learned:

"Being simple can be more satisfied"

We just need to look around and see the good side of everything. Life is too short to be wasted, enjoy every moment that God has given us another chance to live.

- Rachelle 💋

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post