I needed to lose you to love me... A very deep and sad song from Selena Gomez Lose you to love me. Maybe it's obvious why she wrote this song and she shares her true feelings and emotions. I could say this song was her turning point to continue her journey as a performer. Lose You To Love Me Official Video: https://youtu.be/zlJDTxahav0 Follow me on: ➡️https://www.facebook.com/rachelleimusic #RachelleMusic #SelenaGomez #LoseYouToLoveMe - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lose you to love me Lyrics You promised the world and I fell for it I put you first and you adored it Set fires to my forest and you let it burn Sang off key in my chorus 'cause it wasn't yours I saw the signs and I ignored it Rose colored glass all distorted Set fire to my purpose and I let it burn You've got all on the hurtin' When in wasn't yours yeah We' always get into it blindly I needed to lose you to find me This dancing was killing me softly I needed to hate you to love me yeah To love love yeah (3x) I needed to lose you to love me yeah To love love yeah (3x) I needed to lose you to love me I gave my all and they all know it That you turn me down and now it's showing Two months you replaced us like it was easy Made me think I deserved it in a thick of healing yeah

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post