The First Meteor Shower of 2020


I've never seen a Meteor Shower ever in my life, and the moment that i heard the news about there will be a meteor shower this weekend i knew it was time for me to see for myself what exactly look like.

Source: Google

So what is a Meteor Shower?


It is the moment that you will see debris called meteoroids that enters the Earth's atmosphere causing the sightings of this kind of celestial event happens in night time with the high speed you can see hundreds of meteors per hour. This kind of Meteor Shower is called QUANDRATIDS because it can be seen in the month December/January.
$ads={1}

Is the Meteor Shower can be seen in the Philippines?


Yes! We are lucky to see another phenomena. The news said that this weekend January 4-5 the rain percentage is very low up to 10% so there would be no worries to look and watch when will be this meteor shower can be seen.

The Northern Hemisphere is the best part to see the Meteor Shower. My location is at it best maybe so i hope tonight i'll be able to see with my naked eye. However the whole year of 2020 has more in store to witness a meteor shower.
$ads={2}

Here are the list of upcoming Meteor Shower Schedule for 2020


January (Quadrantids)
April (Lyrids)
August (Perseids)
October (Orionids)
November (Leonids)
December (Geminids)

I hope i could see all of these Meteor Shower until to the last month. I would post some photos if i've seen it tonight till tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post