I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justine Beiber

This is my Acoustic Cover of I Don't Care by Ed and Justine. I do my own female key and adjusted it to key of 'D'. The beat are too fast for me, so this song really test my tongue again lol! I love this collab and hearing this two New Gen Icon on Music makes me excited to do a cover for this. Very cool, simple yet so perfect!

Official Video Link: https://youtu.be/y83x7MgzWOA
(No copyrighy infringement intended.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like 👍 and Share! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell 🔔 Thanks in Advance!

SUBSCRIBE HERE:👇(It means a lot to my journey💕)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5qdgP8w8SXCYLfzPBnS2Q

❤️ You can leave me some comments and any suggestion. Song request are welcome too! Hope to see you around for more!💯

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🇵🇭Let's Connect!🇵🇭

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rachelleimusic
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rachelleimusic


---Used Material---
* Scarlett 2i2 interface
* DAW Ableton
* DIY lights
* Ordinary mic condenser and guitar
* I record this video using mobile phone.

#RachelleMusic #IDontCare #EdSheeran #JustineBieber #IDontCareCover

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I Don't Care Lyrics

Capo 2 (E - C#m - A - B)
Female Key: Capo 2 (C - Am - F - G)

I'm at the party i don't want to be at
And i don't ever wear a suit and tie
Wondering if i can sneak out the back
Nobody's even looking in my eyes
And then you take my hand finish my drink
Say, shall we dance?
Hell yeah, you know i love you did i ever tell you
You make it better like that

Don't think i fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say yeah
I always feel like i'm nobody
Who wants to fit in anyway?

Coz' i don't care, when i'm with my baby yeah
All the bad things disappear
And you making me fell that maybe i'm somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When i'm with my baby yeah, ooohh...
Coz' i don't care as long as you just hold me near
All the bad things disappear
And you making me feel like i'm love by somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When i'm with my baby yeah, ooohh...

We at a party we don't want to be at
Trying to talk but we can't hear ourselves
Read your lips i'd rather kiss 'em right back
With all these people all around
I'm crippled with anxiety but
I'm told it's we're i'm supposed to be
You know what, it's kinda crazy coz i really don't mind
When you make it better like that

Don't think we fit in at this party
Everyone's got so much to say oh yeah...
When we walked in i said i'm sorry
But now i think that we should stay

I don't like nobody but you
It's like your the only one here
I don't like nobody but you, baby i don't care
I don't like nobody but you
I hate eve

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post